We will cover:
- The concept of planning for today and the future
- The three fundamental questions that determine everything else
- Are you writing a novel or a short story?
- What will it cost me to get started
- What are my monthly costs
- How do I set my price
- What can I make
Presented by: Sam Emmerson is a certified SCORE mentor and volunteer. He previously owned a chemical manufacture for 28 years before selling to a larger manufacture. He was awarded the 2002 Small Business of the Year by the Fort Worth Chamber and TCU Neeley School of Business. Sam has also worked for the Tarrant SBDC for 8 years as Certified Small Business Advisor and Facilitator for the Kaufman Institute Fast Trac program.