Gain a front-row seat to building a network with the business leaders of HEB!
What Do Ambassadors Do?
- Ambassadors assist in maximizing Chamber benefits and support a diverse business community by offering a strong network of advocates and mentors.
- Reach out to our current members to help them utilize their membership
- Assist in recruiting new members
- Welcome guests at Chamber functions such as membership luncheons, morning and evening networking, and other special events.
- They also take the lead at all Chamber ribbon cuttings and groundbreakings.
Chamber Ambassadors meet the first Thursday of the month at 11:30 a.m.
For additional information about the Chamber Ambassadors program, please call 817-283-1521 or email Programs Manager Corie Andrade.