Responsible for Serving Our Seniors (SOS) grant research and writing activities.
- Reports to Operations Director
- Works with Program and Volunteer Coordinators to gather necessary data
- BS or BA from an accredited university preferred
- Minimum two-years of grant writing experience with proven success
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to understand and specifically interpret grant requirements (questions,metrics, goals and financial/budgetary data)
- Deadline and detail oriented
Hours: Hours TBD and are flexible due to the nature of the grant writing cycles.
- Research new avenues of grant funding to meet annual budget targets
- Maintains existing grant schedules from start to submission
- Prepare proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals
- Partner with staff on specific deliverables and metrics
- Maintain files and data to ensure timely grant submissions, required updates and follow-up reporting
- Ensure all legal reporting requirements are satisfied
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal